As you may already know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and this year sees the 25th anniversary of the pink ribbon – something that has become a powerful symbol all over the world.
I would like to support this year by putting together, with your help, some sponsored Chemo Care pouches & delivering them to Cancer patients this October.
I would like to have these ready to deliver to the centre at the start of the month. I am doing this in collaboration with another member of my team who has raised thousands for this cause and will be delivering the filled pouches.
1. I am asking for friends/customers to please sponsor a pouch of your choice (£19). 100% of my commission will then pay for all the goodies inside (lip balm, magazine/puzzle book etc). I am trying to get those donated too so that any remaining commission can be donated.
I will not and do not want to benefit at all financially!
2. If you are happy to sponsor one please pick the colour pouch & let me know by commenting or PM me.
3. You are welcome to add a message within it or it can be anonymous.
5. If you work for a company that have anything pouch sized that I could include & ladies would love then please get in touch.
6. THANK YOU! These acts of love and kindness will & do make the 🌎 a better place 💕
Please get in touch to sponsor your pouch and know you’re making a difference to someone’s fight!